Adam French, L.Ac. is an acupuncturist serving the Watertown, Lowville, & Gouverneur, New York regions.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is a 2500+ year old medicine, which includes Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. It is known for its ability to treat both Acute & Chronic diseases.
Some of the more common health issues addressed by Acupuncture are:
* Acute & Chronic Pain
* Mild Anxiety
* Allergies & Sinusitis
* Gastro-Intestinal Disorders
* Headache & Migraine
* Mild Anxiety & Depression
* Menstrual Disorders
* Stress Relief
* Sleep Disorders
There are many different types of Acupuncture. Adam mainly utilizes an ancient method of Acupuncture known by many names: I-Ching Acupuncture or Distal Acupuncture, but most commonly referred to as the "Balance Method".
Balance Method Acupuncture benefits include:
* Pain relief within seconds of needle insertion
* Faster overall recovery times
* Needling is mostly done from the elbows and knees down
* Patient remains fully clothed